StarTech.com 6 ft 90 Degree Down Angled VGA Monitor Cable
This 6ft High Resolution Video VGA Cable (90 degree) is designed to provide the highest video quality possible through a VGA connection and is specifically constructed to accomodate tight installation spaces.
The high quality, shielded coax VGA cable features a 90 degree down-angled plug, which requires only 32.4mm (1.27") of space to make the video connection.
More than suitable for high-res VGA applications (1280x1024 resolution and above), the 90 degree VGA cable eliminates picture "ghosting" and fuzzy images that are common with non-coaxial cables, and provides superior EMI interference protection using ferrite cores near the connector ends.
- 90° downward-angled connector with a 32.4mm depth
- Ferrite core
- Ideal for high resolution monitors (1280x1024 and above)
- Impedance matched at 75 Ohms
- Molded connector ends with strain relief
- Triple-coaxial + twisted-pair wire construction
|product name||6 ft 90 Degree Down Angled VGA Monitor Cable|
|product type||Video Cable|
|manufacturer part number||MXT101MMHD6|
|weight (approximate)||5.50 oz|