Monoprice ZEROboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 50ft Red
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The ZEROboot series of Ethernet cables are designed for IT and data center professionals who prefer interconnect cables without the covers that protect the plug retaining clips, allowing for faster and easier cable connections.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- No protective plug retaining clip covers
- 50-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Stranded
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector, permitting you to establish a connection with a network device
|product name||ZEROboot Series Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 50ft Red|
|product type||Network Cable|
|manufacturer part number||13178|