Monoprice FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 75ft Yellow
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat6 Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
The FLEXboot Series of cables feature a thinner cable boot protecting the plug retaining clip, which makes it much easier to depress the clip and protective cover.
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 6 Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 550MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- Thinner cable boot makes it easier to depress the clip and protective cover
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 75-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Allows you to access all of the networked data, swiftly and securely
- Features Category 6 cable type
- Protects the plug and socket from dust when plugged in
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector, permitting you to establish a connection with a network device
|product name||FLEXboot Series Cat6 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 75ft Yellow|
|manufacturer part number||9842|