Monoprice Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 75ft Blue
Save the time and hassle of building Ethernet cables by using fixed-length UTP Cat5e Ethernet Network Cables from Monoprice!
- Unshielded Twisted Pair (UTP) Category 5e Ethernet cable
- 24AWG stranded, pure bare copper conductors
- 350MHz bandwidth
- Snagless cable boot protects the plug retaining clip
- 50µm gold plated contacts
- 75-foot length (tip to tip)
Monoprice Ethernet cables are made of 100% pure bare copper wire, as opposed to copper clad aluminum (CCA) wire, and are therefore fully compliant with UL Code 444 and National Electrical Code TIA-568-C.2 fire and safety standards, which require pure bare copper wire in communications cables.
- Experience a simpler way to connect devices with the entire business network
- Features Category 5e cable type
- Features Stranded
- Features 1 x RJ-45 Male Network connector, permitting you to establish a connection with a network device
|product name||Cat5e 24AWG UTP Ethernet Network Patch Cable, 75ft Blue|
|product type||Network Cable|
|manufacturer part number||4924|