Black Box 5-Port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch PoE+ Extreme Temperature
- Switch delivers features normally found in more expensive switches.
- PoE+ 802.3af and at compliant. Provides up to 30 W per port.
- Use in harsh applications, including factories, oil/gas fields, military vehicles/ships, HVAC controls, security and surveillance, and more.
- Rated for extreme temperatures of -40 to +75° C.
- 10-/100-/1000-Mbps ports are autosensing for speed and duplex.
- Dual DC power inputs for redundancy.
- IP30-rated, fanless housing.
- Plug-and-play setup.
- Built-in smart alarm warns of power or port failures.
- LEDs indicate power, alarm, speed, and link/activity.
- DIN rail or wall mount.
Reliable and scalable.
The very reliable LIG401A Industrial Ethernet Switch, (4) 10/100/1000-Mbps, (1) GE SFP, is designed for the far edges of your network. Use it in harsh, indoor environments with temperature extremes of -40° to +75°C, such as loading docks or monitoring stations. This rugged switch comes in an IP31-rated enclosure that can be DIN-rail or wall mounted.
The Gigabit Ethernet SFP port gives you networking flexibility and scalability. You can extend your network over multimode or single-mode fiber at distances up to 80 kilometers, depending on the SFP you choose. Black Box SFPs are recommended.
For redundancy, the switch has two DC power inputs. If one power source fails, the switch automatically falls over to the second power source. In addition, an alarm will alert you in case of a power failure.
The switch is ideal for powering PDs such as security cameras, wireless access points, building access devices, and automation equipment in harsh environments. It's particularly useful for powering devices in hard-to-reach locations with limited access to AC power outlets, such a ceilings, closets, loading docks, factory floors, and more.
A multitude of applications.
This switch can be used in a wide variety of applications, such as: >
- Security and surveillance, particularly to backhaul IP security camera data.
- Military applications, especially in ships and other vehicles.
- Factory automation for controlling machinery, PLCs, motor drives, sensors, counters, inspection cameras, and packaging equipment.
- Oil and gas fields or remote equipment monitoring and control.
- Building automation for controlling HVAC and lighting systems.
- One SFP port and 4 10-/100-/1000-Mbps RJ45 PoE+ switch ports.
- 4 ports support 802.3at PoE+, power sourcing equipment up to 30W per port.
- The SFP interface supports 100/1000 Mbps fiber SFPs.
- Suitable for dusty or dirty environments with a temperature range between -40 and +167 F (-40 to +75 C).
- 12-58VDC power input.
- Includes DIN rail mount kit.
|product name||5-Port Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch PoE+ Extreme Temperature|
|form factor||Wall Mountable|
|product type||Ethernet Switch|
|brand name||Black Box|
|manufacturer part number||LIE401A|
|weight (approximate)||11.20 oz|
|limited warranty||1 Year|